Mountain Project Logo

Partners for St. George

Original Post
Emmanuel Gatica · · Provo, UT · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

I have recently moved to Saint George and am looking for partners to go climbing with or bouldering. Prefer early mornings since its a lot cooler during that time.

Dovi Greenman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi there
I am going to be visiting St George from the 4th August until the 7th August. I am flying in from London England and would love to do some climbing whilst I am there
I mainly boulder indoors (v3-v5) and top rope (5.10d-5.11a) and would be incredibly grateful to do some outdoor climbing
Please do be in touch if you would be up for this
Cheers
Dovi

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

I haven't gotten any replies for partering up in Zion. I now see that St. George is an hour away. I'm interested in heading over there. Too bad I just dropped $30 to get into Zion :/

Shaun O Fotheringham · · st George utah · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 35

St George local. I'm down any day early AM or late PM to beat the heat. 5-9 lead 5-10 follow with plenty of own gear. Hope to hear from you.

I've got a rope and 15 draws. Anyone wanna climb in the next couple o days?

Emmanuel Gatica · · Provo, UT · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

Awesome! In up at Spanish fork for the next few days but will be back Thursday. My phone is 435 215 5500. Just shoot me a text whenever you can go! Thanks again

I'm making the drive from Zion right now. I'll be ready to climb tomorrow morning.

I'm at Red Cliffs Desert Reserve sitting under a sport sector that's in the shade all morning.

Alex Young · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 5

Hi, I'm driving through Utah on my way to Santa cruz and looking to climb sport or trad,

Alex

crhaag Haag · · St.George · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Hey there,

I am relatively new to St. George and am looking for a climbing partner. I can get out this week if you'd like to.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners for St. George "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started