Mountain Project Logo

Leavenworth or Squamish this weekend?? or May?

Original Post
Aliyah Field · · La Veta, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi!

I'm on the Olympic Pennisula for the next month and want to get some good climbing in on the weekends. I would love to check out Squamish or Leavenworth, but also open to other spots in striking distance. I have a rack, ropes, etc. Leading 10+ sport, bit lower on trad and higher as a second. Let me know if you wanna meet up!

Aliyah

Patrick M. · · Vancouver · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 65

I can meet up in Squamish on any weekday for cragging and multipitch. Let me know if you are interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Leavenworth or Squamish this weekend?? or May?"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.