Mountain Project Logo

New to Boulder! Looking to climb any time :)

Original Post
AmyB · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

I just moved to Boulder and looking to get out climbing asap. So looking for a climbing partner or anyone who is free.

I do not lead trad, but I really want to learn, so I would be happy to follow and maybe learn if there is time.

I can follow trad up to 5-9, and lead sport climb 5-10.

Feel free to text or call!
Amy
508-274-9289

E Johnson · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2006 · Points: 50

Would you like to first climb at the BRC, tomorrow night? I can't arrive before 7pm. It would be a good way to check each other's belay skills out before going outside.

Jasmine · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 0

PM sent. EJohnson, I also climb at the BRC and am always looking for safety conscious partners!

E Johnson · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2006 · Points: 50

Jasmine, Amy: let's meet at the chairs inside the gym at 7, ok? There is another person who responded to me who I will invite to join us, so we might be a group of 3 or 4.

Jasmine · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 0

Sounds great. See you tomorrow.

Mike C · · Co · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 1,081

Heck with the gym....anyone want to go outside?

Jasmine · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 0

Haha well played Mike. I can't make it happen after work this week but I could try next week if you want to meet up.

AmyB · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hi Guys! I'm happy to go to the gym for a first time climb together.. but I won't be able to make it tonight. I'll be around next week!

E Johnson · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2006 · Points: 50

I can never make it outside after work: I work in Denver and commute by bus. Last time I tried it, I ended up rapping in pitch dark in Eldo punctuated by lightening. Good times.

Mike C: you should get on the Facebook page Boulder Rock Climbers. There's a guy looking for a partner for today, right now.

Hiro Protagonist · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290

Amy - I'll send you a txt. I'd be interested in a new partner if we get along. I can climb during the weekday daytimes too...

Eric Klammer · · Eagle, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,070

Hoping to climb some moderates (5.5-5.9) at Vedauwoo this coming Tuesday and/or Wednesday the 9th and 10th. Anybody interested? I offer a great belay, double/triple rack to #4 with a #5 and #6, and am very easygoing!

Weather looks great so let's get out! Feel free to shoot me a text, call me, or leave me a PM.

Thanks! -Eric (918) 527-2706

Mike Banzai Bishop · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Hey all, I'm in Boulder for the summer with approximately zero obligations/work. I want to climb as much as possible and road trip all around CO, UT, WY, etc. I've got a handful of regular partners who all have jobs with varying schedules, so I'm looking for weekday daytime adventurers!

I've got everything aside from a rack, but would gladly do some (easy-ish) trad climbing anytime if you've got gear!

Call or text if you want to meet up. Also, I've got a membership at Movement for the time being...

Aloha,
Mike
808-499-7652

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "New to Boulder! Looking to climb any time :)"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.