Mountain Project Logo

Just moved to SF from Boulder, CO. Looking for regular climbing partners at Mission Cliffs or Dogpatch Boulders!

Original Post
Ryan Kramer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 37

My name's Ryan, I'm 24, and I'm a safe, competent, experienced climber from Boulder. I'm brand new to the city and looking for regular partners for gym climbing, as well as people to explore some of the sport and Bouldering in the area. Drop me a line if you're interested!

Stephanie N · · Larkspur, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

Hi, Ryan. I'm not 24, but I too am looking for a partner. Any chance I could interest you in Planet Granite SF this Saturday morning?

David Liao · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 10

This could be the start of something beautiful.

Scottmx426 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Any of you for Yosemite, Tahoe or Sierra granite somewhere?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Just moved to SF from Boulder, CO. Looking for…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.