Your FREE account works with all Adventure Projects sites
Cancel
Taking other people's content (text, photos, etc) without permission is a copyright violation and NOT OKAY!
Spam? Being a jerk / offensive? Something else? Please explain.
Please tell us why:
An Adventure Projects staff member will review this and take an appropriate action, but we generally don't reply.
Additionally, you canpermanently ignore this user.
More Info
I am looking for a climbing partner for the Moab/Indian creek area. I will be in the area October 30th and into November. I am interested on all types of climbing from splitters to desert towers.
I might be looking for a partner in The Creek on Nov 1 & 2. Probably just cragging, but maybe you could talk me into the north six shooter.
That sounds good to me keep in touch and let me know. I am up for just about anything.
I'll be down there on the 31st, my crew however isn't arriving until a little later. PM me if you want to do some climbing.
I wanna climb towers like Monster Tower!
I'm down, lets climb some cracks! be there tomorrow evening Jared
Jared, are you still in the moab area? PM me.
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.