Mountain Project Logo

Anyone headed to the Squamish Mountain Festival July 16-20?

Original Post
bowshaaa · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 25

I'm headed here for the festival and for some single pitch sport climbing and possibly some bouldering. I am not familiar with the area but am currently still researching. I was wondering if anyone had any good beta for single pitch routes up to 5.12a/b range or will be heading there for the festival themselves. Thanks in advance for any info!

Bradccook Cook · · Springfield, MO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Check canyon. Like 15 min N of squamish. Plus its free camping.

bowshaaa · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 25
Bradccook wrote:Check canyon. Like 15 min N of squamish. Plus its free camping.

Thanks for the info!

johnthethird · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 5
Bradccook wrote:Check canyon. Like 15 min N of squamish. Plus its free camping.

really? I didnt think there was free camping anywhere up here

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Anyone headed to the Squamish Mountain Festival…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.