Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek March 31-April 3

Original Post
NickinCO · · colorado · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 155

The wife and I are headed to the creek for 4 days. Looking to tag along with a group interested in 5.10 - 5.11 sized crack. I have a feeling my wife will not like anything I plan on leading (big hands), so a group with someone who leads 5.11 or has a couple chicks that lead would be awesome.

I have 2 or 3 #1's, 4 #2's, 5 #3's, 1 #3.5, 2 #4's.

Nick

mountainhick · · Black Hawk, Franktown, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 120

I expect to be there next week during your dates. Put a note on the boards and I'll do the same.

Ben

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek March 31-April 3"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.