Mountain Project Logo

Climbing in the SW- red rocks, utah, arizona etc....

Original Post
Tera Milligan · · Golden, CO · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 180

I live in Las Vegas & am having a bit of a difficult time finding partners. I travel all over the SW and would be interested in finding some great people to get out on some rocks and full day adventures! Let me know if you're interested!!!

Dr. Dre · · Manitou Springs, CO · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 0

I'll be in Vegas area for work January 9-10 and thinking about staying over Jan 11-12 to climb if I can find a partner. Trad or sport up to 5.11 grade would be fun. Interested?
Andre
719-660-1777
fiedlerac@gail.com

Karen Nielson · · West Lafayette, Indiana · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 0

I'm just home for winter break, but if you'd like to climb with me between now and January 7th send me a text at 7o2-523-6217

richard aiken · · El Chorro Spain · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 20

I'm heading west and am happy to climb almost anywhere warm from Jan 5 to 20 (maybe a little later)

Up to 5.10s, sport or trad.

Send a PM if interested and I can call you. (I just got to the USA from overseas and don't have a cellphone yet but I can call on VOIP)
Richard

mtnsoceans Kimbrell · · Taos, NM · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 140

I live in Ivins, UT. I'm currently up in WA, and will be back on the 10th. I recently moved to the St George area, and am seeking partners. Let me know, if you are up my way. I will be down in RR and JT later in the month, or early Feb. In the meantime, there's tons around St George, and Zion will be happening soon......
Cheers!
Tom

Tim Hadfield · · Steamboat Springs, Co · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 1,080

hey all you warm weather climbers ^,
I have a ton of time available in the winter to climb and I am not afraid to road trip. In fact, I'm heading to Cochise Stronghold in a few days. Be there a couple of weeks, hit me up if you want to join in. I also have time for extended trips in Feb/March/April, and Red Rock, Ibex, St. George are always on the list.... just sayin...

H.J. · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

I'm going to be in Red Rocks 1/24 to 1/26 if anyone is interested in climbing. I'm getting back into it after some time off so I'm only leading 5.6 trad 5.9 sport but I can follow harder.

Hey all!! I just got back in town from Colorado and am free to climb today, tomorrow and wednesday morning time! Then I'll be back in town after Feb. 10th so let me know if those dates work for anyone!!!

I can probably climb all day on Wed. and maybe today after about 12 noon. let me know if you are interested
richard

JonMiller · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 50

I can climb tomorrow if you can make it. I live in LV and climb 5.11a sport or lead 5.9 trad
Cheers,

Frazier Garland · · Wyoming · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 50

Dirtbagging in the minivan for the a month starting Feb 7. Open to anything and can put up 5.10s trad or sport. Can follow slightly higher grades and always down to push myself hard. Going where the weather is good and where I can find partners ranging from Moab, St George, Red Rocks, Joshua Tree and anywhere in the vicinity. I've got plenty of room in the van to road trip too...

Feel free to hit me up anytime, 307-399-3380 or PM me here.

Cheers,
James

aimee kener · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2008 · Points: 25

Tera, I moved to LV 2 years ago and have found it difficult to find climbing partners as well. I would be happy to get out and climb with you. I can lead up to 5.9 and glad to follow harder routes. I am safe, reliable and my schedule is very flexible. Feel free to contact me at 702-370-0196.

Aimee

Tanner Wise · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 30

I'll be down in st.george March 8 and I'll be looking for someone to climb with. I lead up to 5.11 sport and 5.9 trad although I don't have much trad gear.

Aimee, I'd love to meet up and climb with you this week if you're around? also Tanner, I have a few friends who are up in the VRG/St. George area I could link you up with for partners

aimee kener · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2008 · Points: 25

Tera, I have had a couple of people contact me about climbing so I am getting out with one guy Sat and another on Sun, but I would love for you to join us. It would be nice to have another female in the mix:-) Let me know if you're interested.

anyone interested in climbing today (Monday March 10), tomorrow and/or Wed?

AST · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 0

Hello, all. I have a pretty open schedule and I live 5 minutes from the park. Have full rack (and then some), and always down to meet and climb with new people. Currently going easy because of some injuries that I'm working on. Feel free to give me a shout.

AST-what is your phone number?

PM me with it and I'll call
thx

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing in the SW- red rocks, utah, arizona et…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started