Thoughts on quadcams?
|
|
I have the opportunity to get a set of 6 new HB quadcams for $250. I've been searching online for info/reviews but they've been hard to come by...This will be my first set of cams as I am just getting serious about leading. |
|
|
Pretty sure HB Quadcams haven't been in production for a few years, which is probably why you aren't finding any reviews. I'd go with a set of Black Diamond C4s if I were you. |
|
|
I've never used the quadcams, so take this with a grain of salt. |
|
|
thanks for the replies, thats a great deal Schalk I might have to go with that. I'd still like to hear from some people who have used them...if any exist... |
|
|
+1 for c4's |
|
|
Almost all of my cams are HB Quadcams. |
|
|
HB Quadcams are fine. Though I'm not sure $250 is a great deal for decades old used cams. |
|
|
I'll agree with the others that $40+ for older cams isn't a good deal at all. $20-25 per cam would be much more reasonable, assuming they're in very good condition. |
|
|
|
|
|
Thanks for all the replies/suggestions. The quadcams I was being offered had never been used so the price wasn't too ridiculous. I've decided to go for the .5-3 BD C4 set from mountain gear. See you all on the sharp end! or something like that... |




