new to colorado looking for partner
|
|
i just moved to golden in june and ive been hitting the mountains as much as possible since. i've done longs a couple of times solo because i keep getting stood up by posters from another site. i've been told by the guys at bent gate that people here are much more reliable. i haven't done any thing technical yet but i'm game to learn. looking for a partner for anytime. |
|
|
You should get ahold of JF Sebastian. I think he is still floating around Golden for a couple more weeks. He is a pretty badass big wall climber. |
|
|
Hey Jeff, |
|
|
i meant technical on longs. no need to be a giant douche jason. |
|
|
Jeff, |
|
|
Oh come on I wasnt being a douche....you gotta admit, that guys profile is funny! |
|
|
jeff: |
|
|
Hey Jeff if your still looking for a climbing partner let me know. I live on the west side of Denver so Golden is super close. I mostly climb sport but have a small rack and am working on climbing trad |



