I'm here for vacation and got tomorrow free for some climbing in the area. I got my shoes, harness and draws but no rope. I might be able to borrow a vehicle. I'm staying in the SE area off division and 45th street. Anyone down to climb tomorrow? Hit me up. I'm down to lead some 10-11s. Nine 51- five four three- six 1 four 9
Yarp
·
Aug 25, 2011
·
Unknown Hometown
· Joined Jan 2011
· Points: 0
As long as you got that speed buckle thing figured out I'd be willing to take you out. If not...welll...wouldn't want that sucker coming undone while you were belaying me. You understand, I'm sure.
Yarp wrote:As long as you got that speed buckle thing figured out I'd be willing to take you out. If not...welll...wouldn't want that sucker coming undone while you were belaying me. You understand, I'm sure.
I returned that harness to BD already and wear my Petzl Harness. I've already climbed with some local Portland climbers at Broughton Bluff on Monday. I didn't have any partners, just went to go hike and found a group that let me join them. I would love to go there again or French Dome.