I'm looking for someone to climb for a few hours once or twice a week in the Ogden and/or Salt Lake City area. Also, I'd like to find someone to take climbing trips with. I work night shift, so during the week I can only climb in the morning/early afternoon. I've been climbing for about 6 years. Check out my profile for my abilities.
Howdy, I get out as much as I can during week, especially with summer ramping up. Hoping to get up to logan a bit and Echo. I usually go 2-3 times a week, tuesday-thursday. Hit me up if you're interested, I have people this week, but next week I'll probably be searching for someone that wants to get out.
I am also looking for weekday partners around the Wasatch I have a very open schedule during the summer and am always trying to get out if anyone is interested send me a message. Thanks