Mountain Project Logo

Partner needed for Seneca, the New, ...

Original Post
Nick Nystrom · · Monroeville, PA · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 120

Anyone need a solid, experienced partner for trad or sport? I live near Pittsburgh, so Seneca and the New work well for short trips. The main thing I look for in a partner is someone who enjoys being out on the rock; there's a lot more to a great route than just its grade. Hard-core and new climbers are both welcome.

I also really like longer routes in the Sierra, Rockies, and the desert, if you have your sights on some objective there and need a partner for it.

Lisa Montgomery · · Golden, CO · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 520

Hi Nick, I'm lookinh got partners to go to the New and Seneca as well, but only if I have 3 days. Contact me if you'd be interested in that.

Lisa

Gif Zafred · · Pittsburgh, PA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5

Nick, I live in Pittsburgh too. I climb at the NRG the most, followed by Seneca and the RRG. I'm going to the NRG this weekend. I also go to The Climbing Wall on Penn Ave. a couple times a week. Let me know if you want to meet up some time

chris berry · · Beckley WV · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 275

hey nik the nrg is my backdoor. gimmee a shout sometime. know the gorge well, and like climbing w/anyone. just love to be out there. take alota trips to NC for multipitch. and wanna do seneca this yr.

asdf · · Sausalito · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 5

I'm a new Pittsburgh trad climber and I really enjoy being out on the rock. I have my sights on the Bugaboos this summer, so I'm planning to spend a good bit of time training at Seneca and the New this spring.

I'm up for a weekend climbing trip most anytime.

Eric Kuenstner · · Los Angeles · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 81

I'm down to climb in either the NRG or Seneca, although I'm a college student who is only at home for another week or so before I have to head out. I will be here all summer though! sport and trad.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Partner needed for Seneca, the New, ..."

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.