Mountain Project Logo

May Day, May Day! South Bluff Bouldering Tour and Spring Bash

Original Post
EB · · Winona · Joined Jan 2002 · Points: 1,253

Hey All, May 1st falls on a saturday this year so to bring in the month I'm proposing a May Day crank fest on the south bluff. I am planning on mapping the bouldering areas on the south bluff to set up the mega circuit(amazing pillar, reserve, boomtown, chode, & ejaculator). Its been something many have talked about and in my opinion is a no-brainer. So who's in for a FULL day of crankin' and an evening of food and libations? All are welcome and as you pad people know, the more pads the better. There's still some standing projects that HAVE to go down this year and this could be a great combo of psych and good landings to get them done! Who's in suckas???

Lee Berg · · Madison, Wi · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 30

I've been looking to explore the south bluff...i'm in. I have full size pad.

Will Schira · · Madison, WI · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 20

I'll be there! I have a pad. Anyone interested in getting a campsite, maybe make it a two day thing?

EB · · Winona · Joined Jan 2002 · Points: 1,253

Hey as far as campimg I'll make sure to let Green valley know that they'll be seeing a bunch of dirtbags that weekend and to have a pile of firewood at the ready. Spread the word, it only makes sense to a have sort of beginning of the year party! lets get those project done! the big two I would like to see sent is the Titan prow at boomtown and the lake boulder direct. Come on boys!!(and girls of course)- E

Will Schira · · Madison, WI · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 20

Everybody still planning on doing this? I don't know about camping as I've been lazy about getting my tent patched up, but I'm still planning on hitting the South bluff next weekend. Where are we meeting for it?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest
Post a Reply to "May Day, May Day! South Bluff Bouldering Tour a…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.