Mountain Project Logo

naive to the area

Original Post
zoso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 848

I'm takin the wife to Garden of the Gods for the weekend. Not from the area, I'm not sure which guide book would be best. Are a lot of the routes old school (read: runout)? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks, Zoso in SLC

BWpete · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2004 · Points: 95

I think the best garden guide is from falcon. many of the routs are old school, but there are still plenty that are more laid back. my favorites on the easier side are cowboy boot crack, new era red and white spires. enjoy the garden

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "naive to the area"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.