Mountain Project Logo

Ice partner needed...

Original Post
Junior · · Morrison, Co · Joined Sep 2006 · Points: 0

Hey all, I'm looking for an Ice partner. I started climbing Ice last year (mostly at Silver Plume) so I'm still new... but I have all the gear but screws...

I work an odd rotating schedule and would like to find someone that likes to climb during the week... I live in the Littleton area...

Drop me a line if you're interested...

junior.co@comcast.net

Good luck out there...

Junior

Mike Zawada · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 0

Hi Junior,

I'm looking for a partner for ice climbing during weekdays. I am actually a caver, but have been climbing on and off for a few years. I like to try some easy ice leads, Silverplume would be fine. I have all the gear including ice screws. I live in Denver.

Mike

mike.zawada@uchsc.edu

cell 720-341-5638

ropedope · · evergreen,colo · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 30

Hi gentleman, I and my partner are always looking for folks to climb with, both have climbed in the Silverplume area and love it, we live in the Evergreen area and would also like new partners.....

Mike Zawada · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 0

This is short notice, but my climbing partner and I are going to Sliverplume tomorrow, Wed Jan 24. We are meeting at the El Rancho Park and Ride at the I-70 and Evergreen Parkway between 9:30-9:45am. You are welcome to join us. I like to practice some easy leading. There is also another easy ice in the Silverplume area called Esperanza that we might check out.

BTW. I'm driving a burgundy FORD excursion.

Mike

mike.zawada@uchsc.edu

cell 720-341-5638

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Ice partner needed..."

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.