Mountain Project Logo

Bishop Area Weekday Sport Climbing (8/17 - 8/21)

Original Post
Kristopher Rollert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Hello! I'll be in the Bishop area from Monday to maybe Friday-ish next week and I am trying to sneak in some climbing before and after work. I work from my van from like 10am to 5pm, but I am happy to wake up early and get a couple hours in our try to sneak away from work a little early and get some late afternoon climbing in. 

A bit about me, been climbing for 7 years mostly sport / multipich but have been slowly breaking my way into trad climbing (would follow some trad if you wanted). I comfortably on sight outdoors around 11a, but this is my first time in the bishop area and I'm not exactly sure how sandbagged (or hopefully not sandbagged) it is. Happy to try harder stuff or easier stuff! I just love touching rocks!

If that aligns with your schedule and what you're looking for I'd love to rip some stuff together! Send me a message at 626 660 9299.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Bishop Area Weekday Sport Climbing (8/17 - 8/21)"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.