Mountain Project Logo

Tahquitz and sierra eastside partners wanted! July to Sept!

Original Post
BryanOC · · All over · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Hi lovely people!  

I’m back in my hometown in Socal for the summer and i’m itching to get on some long moderates in the sierra eastside.  Tuolumne, Mammoth, etc.  

I have climbed most of all the moderate classics up to 5.8 in the area and i don’t mind repeating any or all of them.  

I’m a safe climber and i think i’m great company to be around.  I’ve been climbing for 13+ years and i have an expired SPI.  i know my systems and you should too.

I’m working remote sparsely so i can get out pretty much any day, but i do have some other trips planned already (see dates below).  Weekdays are actually preferred so we could hit the mega classics with less chance of crowds.  I’d be coming from Orange county and can travel wherever and just dirtbag in my car.  

Unavailable dates:  Aug 24-Sept 9 

Spotty availability Aug 10-18.  

Look forward to hearing from you!!!  Send me a DM and then we could connect via Whatsapp!  

Bryan

Sophia Lin · · CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 30

Ah bummer, it looks like we'll miss each other (for climbing at least)

Meredith SK · · Oakland, CA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I’m looking then! Labor Day weekend I have personal gear but no rack/rope, but happy to climb!

BryanOC · · All over · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

i had to extend my stay in CA so i’m around for a few more weeks!  would love to redo some of the moderate classics.  open to single days around socal or a multi day adventure in norcal.  

Meredith SK · · Oakland, CA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Heya! I want to check out tahquitz, I’ve never been. 51zero-637-831one

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Tahquitz and sierra eastside partners wanted!…"

Log In to Reply
Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.