|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Location:||33.93484, -86.23308 View Map Incorrect?|
|Administrators:||saxfiend, Brad "Stonyman" Killough, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Nick Wilder on Jul 30, 2015 with updates from Eli and 1 more|
|Comments on Steele||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
From: Birmingham, AL
Jul 31, 2015
For information concerning Steele's history, SCC access achievement, and SCCLT regulations, click this link: SCC/Steele
1. Keep the noise to a minimum.
2. No camping at the crag.
4. Keep dogs on a leash at all times and no dogs left of Wolfe Wall.
5. Climbing beyond SCC owned property is trespassing and should be avoided.
6. 911 may not be able help you here, quickly. So, be extra safe. Self extraction in the case of injury may be needed.
7. No fires!
1. No bolting without a permit.
2. No leaving or fixing of quick-draws.
3. No top roping directly through ring anchors.
As always, Leave No Trace.
By bernard wolfe
From: birmingham, al
Aug 6, 2015
|The statement in the Description portion of information for this site does not accurately reflect current access conditions. The site is open to the climbing public. You are invited and encouraged to visit.|