|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Location:||34.66476, -116.98365 View Map Incorrect?|
|Administrators:||C Miller, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Salamanizer suchoski, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||C Miller on Jun 16, 2011|
|Comments on Predator Wall||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By G Halsne
Feb 22, 2016
Does anyone have an beta on the routes on the north side as far as order and location? Iwould gather something like this:
1) Red Tail Arete
2) Brown Recluse
3) One Eyed Jack?
4) Black Widow? ( with a right split line?)
The seemingly right most bolt line splits a few bolts up and the left way goes through a short Dihedral/chimney ending at chains with a plastic Hawaiian hula figurine.. The right variant appears to go over the bulge and has separate anchors?
One eyed jack is described as being the 3rd bolt line from left going through a Chimney, which seems to be the larger, left dihedral feature and would make sense.
What is the lone route out on the thin slabby east facing section of the Predator?
Feb 22, 2016
Left to right:
1. Red Tail Arete 5.12a (50’) 5 bolts
2. Brown Recluse 5.11c/d (45’) 5 bolts
3. One-Eyed Jack 5.10c (40’) 5 bolts
4. Camp Stalker 5.10d (55’) 6 bolts (shares first 3 bolts with Black Widow)
5. Black Widow 5.11b (55’)7 bolts (shares first 3 bolts with Camp Stalker)
6. Crew of One 5.10b (40’) 4 bolts
Stay tuned for a new guidebook! ;-)