Route Guide    Partners    Forum    Photos    What's New    Journal        
Sign Up  |   Log In:Login with Facebook
REI Community
let's make a deal
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
May 16, 2013
If any of you fellow MPers are going to the NRG rendezvous this weekend, leave your mother f***ing crag hammocks at home.

Thank You
ze_dirtbag
From TBD
Joined Jun 18, 2012
51 points
May 16, 2013
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us? Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 16, 2013
Jon Zucco wrote:
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us?


hahaah
Ana Tine
Joined Dec 7, 2012
68 points
May 16, 2013
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak. Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Joined Oct 20, 2010
180 points
May 16, 2013
Matt N wrote:
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak.


i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.
Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 17, 2013
Jon Zucco wrote:
i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.


Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.
Brent Apgar
From Out of the Loop
Joined Oct 20, 2007
35 points
May 17, 2013
Brent Apgar wrote:
Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.


i can do that at home.
Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 19, 2013
not tough guying....shit just gets old. and trying to put up 20 routes in a day for a sport comp when people tie up a climb for an hour or 2 doesn't work out too well.

i do spray pretty loud.....but there are about 600 people who saw me in zebra print lycra that were filled out pretty well
ze_dirtbag
From TBD
Joined Jun 18, 2012
51 points
May 20, 2013
cruxslayer wrote:
not tough guying....shit just gets old. and trying to put up 20 routes in a day for a sport comp when people tie up a climb for an hour or 2 doesn't work out too well. i do spray pretty loud.....but there are about 600 people who saw me in zebra print lycra that were filled out pretty well



Wow, I am glad I was not part of the "lucky" 600...
M Lindfors
From Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 17, 2006
25 points
May 20, 2013
sounds like you need to make better choices on where to climb. i didn't wait in line for anything all weekend

we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?
D B
From Denver
Joined Apr 4, 2011
205 points
May 20, 2013
cruxslayer wrote:
.but there are about 600 people who saw me in zebra print lycra that were filled out pretty well

Ewwww... musta been a scary crux.
Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
Joined Jan 1, 2001
21,610 points
May 20, 2013
David Barbour wrote:
sounds like you need to make better choices on where to climb. i didn't wait in line for anything all weekend we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?


I didn't wait for a single climb either. That chair is a pretty swell idea.
cjon3s
From Sterling, VA
Joined Sep 10, 2012
7 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.