Route Guide    Partners    Forum    Photos    What's New    Journal
Sign Up  |   Log In:Login with Facebook
REI Community
let's make a deal

May 16, 2013
If any of you fellow MPers are going to the NRG rendezvous this weekend, leave your mother f***ing crag hammocks at home.

ze_dirtbag
From TBD
Joined Jun 18, 2012
51 points
May 16, 2013
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us? Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 16, 2013
Jon Zucco wrote:
I don't get how this is a deal, what's in it for us?

hahaah
Ana Tine
Joined Dec 7, 2012
68 points
May 16, 2013
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak. Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Joined Oct 20, 2010
180 points
May 16, 2013
Matt N wrote:
I think rendezvous means clustergangbang in climbing speak.

i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.
Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 17, 2013
Jon Zucco wrote:
i always thought it meant: 'stay the f away from here for a week'.

Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.
Brent Apgar
From Out of the Loop
Joined Oct 20, 2007
35 points
May 17, 2013
Brent Apgar wrote:
Unless you just want to hang out and not actually climb.

i can do that at home.
Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Joined Aug 15, 2008
40 points
May 19, 2013

ze_dirtbag
From TBD
Joined Jun 18, 2012
51 points
May 20, 2013
cruxslayer wrote:
not tough guying....shit just gets old. and trying to put up 20 routes in a day for a sport comp when people tie up a climb for an hour or 2 doesn't work out too well. i do spray pretty loud.....but there are about 600 people who saw me in zebra print lycra that were filled out pretty well

Wow, I am glad I was not part of the "lucky" 600...
M Lindfors
From Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 17, 2006
25 points
May 20, 2013

we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?
D B
From Denver
Joined Apr 4, 2011
205 points
May 20, 2013
cruxslayer wrote:

Ewwww... musta been a scary crux.
Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
Joined Jan 1, 2001
21,610 points
May 20, 2013
David Barbour wrote:
sounds like you need to make better choices on where to climb. i didn't wait in line for anything all weekend we hiked in with a camp chair. is that cool?

I didn't wait for a single climb either. That chair is a pretty swell idea.
cjon3s