|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Location:||37.22789, -122.10573 View Map Incorrect?|
|Administrators:||Aron Quiter, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Paul Rezucha on Sep 19, 2005|
|Trails are closed from sunset to 6:00 am. MORE INFO >>>|
|Comments on Last Temptation Cliff||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By Daniel Trugman
From: La Jolla, CA
Apr 25, 2010
Bolted routes from left to right on the main Last Temptation cliffband:
1. Lobotomy, 5.11d. One bolt about 10 feet up, two closely spaced bolts at a big roof about 40 feet up, two-bolt anchor.
2. Chimps in Negligee, 5.9, 3 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Charlie's Angel)
3. Charlie's Angel, 5.11b, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Chimps in Negligee).
4. Go I Know Not Whither, 5.10d, 4 bolts, two-bolt anchor (bring cams, finger or hand sized).
5. Live Monkey Brain, 5.11a, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor.
From: Oceano, CA
Jan 29, 2015
Had a great time visiting this area last weekend. As we were on the trail to Goat Rock, we ended up checking out the first rock formation we came to and climbed it a bit. There's plenty of bolted anchors on it and a couple sport routes. I can't find any info on it on Mountain project. Anyone know what rock we climbed.
It's located at 37.227907, -122.105680. See the map
By John Buchenauer
Jan 31, 2015
|Smart, that looks like Last Temptation Cliff, and your rope hanging between Chimps in Negligee (5.9 on left) and Charlie's Angel (5.11b on right).|