REI Community
search
Advanced
Last minute plea for tomorrow - Daks
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
Oct 1, 2012
I had plans and partner for the Gunks but south is going to see rain tomorrow while the forecast is now saying no rain up north. Can anyone get out? It seems the farther north the less chance of rain so Keene Valley area or Poko seem like the best bet.

vb198@yahoo.com
Valerie Bachinsky
From West Sand Lake, NY
Joined Jun 14, 2010
5 points
Oct 1, 2012
I would call the Mountaineer before they close today and see if they can tell you if anything is dry. It rained non-stop Friday through Sunday in the High Peaks and everything was soaking wet when we left yesterday. Nathan Stokes
Joined Oct 20, 2008
255 points
Oct 1, 2012
Val.

Try Odile from Quebec Daks Partrner
Jim Sweeney
Joined Aug 27, 2006
0 points
Oct 2, 2012
Thanks Jim...Odile was the first person I tried.

A friend came through late last night. We're hitting Deadwater which has sections that dry fairly quickly.
Valerie Bachinsky
From West Sand Lake, NY
Joined Jun 14, 2010
5 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.  

Mountain Project

The Definitive Climbing Resource

MTB Project

Next Generation MTB Trail Maps

Powder Project

Backcountry Ski Maps & Secret Stashes
FREE Stickers · Gyms · People · RSS · School of Rock · Contact · About
Terms · Privacy © 2017 Adventure Projects, Inc.