REI Community
search
Advanced
FS: Salewa Pro Gaiter Insulated Fit 44 $250 OBO or Trade
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
Jan 16, 2017
Salewa Pro Gaiter Insulated Fit 44s in very good condition. Best climbing boot I have ever owned but a half size too small for me. Located in Boulder. Paypal please.

$250 shipped OBO or will consider trade for:

1) Single boot in good condition in 44.5 (LS Nepals, etc)
2) 4 season, 3 man tent in decent condition (EV3, etc)
3) -20 down bag in decent condition
4) You lead me up some awesome multi-pitch classic that I really want to get on and buy me a beer afterwards. WI4+ or 5.8+ and harder and three or four stars. Crack or ice preferred. Willing to travel.

Will consider other trades. Thanks.

-M



Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Jan 16, 2017
bump Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Jan 17, 2017
Boots? Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Jan 18, 2017
Boooooooots!!! Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Jan 22, 2017
Hey man,
Are those pro gaiters still for sale? If so what were you looking for in terms of classics that you would like to be taken up?
Duncan Kepner
From Bozeman, mt
Joined Jan 22, 2017
0 points
Jan 24, 2017
Duncan Kepner wrote:
Hey man, Are those pro gaiters still for sale? If so what were you looking for in terms of classics that you would like to be taken up?


Hey Duncan! The boots are still available. Post up something awesome you would like to do and maybe we can make a deal. I am pretty open at this point...basically something that is over my head on lead but would still be pretty classic to follow. It's got to be to be a pretty good classic, I as I am not normally a fan of following all day. -Max
Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Jan 29, 2017
boots boots boots Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Feb 1, 2017
Xam wrote:
Hey Duncan! The boots are still available. Post up something awesome you would like to do and maybe we can make a deal. I am pretty open at this point...basically something that is over my head on lead but would still be pretty classic to follow. It's got to be to be a pretty good classic, I as I am not normally a fan of following all day. -Max



Well what can you climb there are some awesome multipitched rock climbing her and Bozeman but I would love to go on a trip. Hell even the Grand would be an option shoot something out there what are your skill levels on rock and ice?
Duncan Kepner
From Bozeman, mt
Joined Jan 22, 2017
0 points
Feb 1, 2017
Interested in the gaiters! Brandon Payne
Joined Jan 2, 2017
0 points
Feb 1, 2017
Brandon Payne wrote:
Interested in the gaiters!


Cash trumps trades, which both trump a trip. PM me if you are interested in dealing for the boots!
Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Feb 1, 2017
Duncan Kepner wrote:
Well what can you climb there are some awesome multipitched rock climbing her and Bozeman but I would love to go on a trip. Hell even the Grand would be an option shoot something out there what are your skill levels on rock and ice?


I'd love to do a winter trip to the grand but I would settle for a day or three of Hyalite or other Bozeman ice. I can scratch up WI5 (followed the Ames Ice Hose last year) and follow 5.9. Maybe M4 or M5, but I am not a very experienced mixed climber. Lead WI4, 5.8 on a good day. I'm experienced, just weak.
Xam
From Boulder, Co
Joined Dec 6, 2011
3 points
Feb 1, 2017
i understand very much i could for sure take you for a couple days up hyalite if that suits your fancy. Duncan Kepner
From Bozeman, mt
Joined Jan 22, 2017
0 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.  

Mountain Project

The Definitive Climbing Resource

MTB Project

Next Generation MTB Trail Maps

Powder Project

Backcountry Ski Maps & Secret Stashes
FREE Stickers · Gyms · People · RSS · School of Rock · Contact · About