Route Guide    Partners    Forum    Photos    What's New    Journal

Apr 13, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JulianG
Joined Oct 27, 2009
135 points
Apr 13, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: ELlingwood arete crestone needle
i dont see why thats bad. i hate packed gyms. this helps dilute a bit thecmacattack
From Denver, Colorado
Joined Aug 19, 2013
33 points
Apr 13, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Climbing The Gallery at Otter Cliffs.
I wanted to open a gym in that area 5 years ago but did not have the funds. Nicholas Aretz
From Lakewood, Colorado
Joined Feb 12, 2015
57 points
Apr 13, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Aiding. Photo by Locker.
Movement Denver is so stupidly crowded that I hope at least 7 other climbing gyms open up in Denver. Yesterday. teece303
From Highlands Ranch, CO
Joined Dec 16, 2012
638 points
Apr 14, 2016
Hopefully this will open up a few spots when I need to park my SUV at Movement Denver at 530 on a weekday ! A-K
From Boulder, CO
Joined Aug 27, 2014
3 points
Apr 14, 2016
is this different from the one being built between here and boulder? Alex Ghiggeri
From Denver, Colorado
Joined Jul 23, 2015
8 points
Apr 14, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Hanging Judge in CCC.
Yes, evo fitness is slated to open in Louisville late this year. This other new gym is in Stapleton. A. Bandos
Joined Aug 21, 2013
240 points
Apr 15, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Chiang Mai
A-K wrote:

Get rid of that gas guzzler and ride/walk?
Rocko
From Denver, CO
Joined Apr 28, 2014
5 points
Apr 15, 2016
Rocko wrote:
Get rid of that gas guzzler and ride/walk?

I think this might help: i.imgur.com/F636xiP.gif
John Lombardi
From Cheyenne, WY
Joined Aug 28, 2013
125 points
Apr 15, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Ruckus, Rifle
is there a correlation between added gyms and added lines at my sick proj in clear creek? ZachS00
From Denver, CO
Joined Apr 15, 2008
35 points
Apr 15, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Chiang Mai
John Lombardi wrote:
I think this might help: i.imgur.com/F636xiP.gif

Not really. I want my 10 secs back.
Rocko
From Denver, CO
Joined Apr 28, 2014
5 points
Apr 15, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Aleks
teece303 wrote:

climbing friend,

tell them to open one in glenwood springs-carbondale area, yes myah, for i often on my travelings sometimes stay occassional there for weeks passing. I become quite sad, yes, when the weathers they are terrible and the hands search for cllimbing rocks to squeeze but find none.

the peoples they drive 1.7 hours to pull plastic rocks in whitebread donald trump meth paradise of grand junction

this will for probable never happen, yes, as the population is lacking and the price of your property is too high???
Aleks Zebastian
From Boulder, CO
Joined Jul 3, 2014
162 points
Apr 26, 2016
And yet another proposed new gym, this one in RiNo.

businessden.com/2016/04/26/bro...
PRRose
From Boulder
Joined Feb 11, 2006
2 points
Apr 26, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JulianG
Joined Oct 27, 2009
135 points
Apr 26, 2016
ZachS00 wrote:

Not that I've seen.

I have a harder time finding parking and in some areas camping, but I haven't had any issues with crowds on stuff I'd want to climb.
highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion
From Colorado
Joined Oct 29, 2012
43 points
Apr 26, 2016
Parking at the Dog House was all full this Sunday. There was only one other party climbing every one else was at Cat Slabs. Canal Zone and capitalist crag looked really packed. Eventually, they will get to be mediocre and get on your sick proj. :-)

Maybe if we start bolting like in the old days, first bolt 30ft high......Hmmmmm a Bolt War Part Duex ;-)
JulianG
Joined Oct 27, 2009
135 points
Apr 27, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Aleks
climbing friend,

Denver is done. you cannot squeeze your climbing rocks any longer on weekends passing without going to crowd silly gym rocks, or waiting in long lines with peiople packed shoudler to shoulder in canyon clear creek, often doing dangerous and terrifying things.
Aleks Zebastian
From Boulder, CO
Joined Jul 3, 2014
162 points
Apr 27, 2016
Rock Climbing Photo: Jose Cuervo Fruitcups dirtbag style
JulianG wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Can we build a couple new crags? I was in CCC this weekend and I had a hard time finding parking. This is getting out of control

That's what it is - plastic crags. I would probably rather climb on plastic in a nice gym than at crowded chosspiles of Kansarado.
doligo
Joined Sep 26, 2008
412 points
Apr 27, 2016
doligo wrote:

What would you rather have?
Rock Climbing Photo: Looks pretty good to me