REI Community
search
Advanced
A Lee Smith Spin-off - Name this route .Go to Part 2
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 5 of 39.  <<First   <Prev   3  4  5  6  7   Next>   Last>>
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
Mar 9, 2010
Looks like something at The City in the vicinity of Rye Crisp? Tom Hanson
Joined Jan 1, 2001
890 points
Mar 9, 2010
crack of doom? Jason Killgore
From boulder, co
Joined Sep 18, 2008
100 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
winner winner chicken dinner.

you lose a point for that question mark though...
that picture might as well have been a pinata.

now post some choss!
no pics of dogwood however, i have no idea what that place looks like.
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Site Landlord
Mar 9, 2010
Killer thread guys! Andy Laakmann
From Bend, OR
Joined Jan 1, 2001
1,805 points
Site Landlord
Mar 9, 2010
Location is a give-a-way... but the route?

Rock Climbing Photo: somewheres
somewheres
Andy Laakmann
From Bend, OR
Joined Jan 1, 2001
1,805 points
Mar 9, 2010
choss you say...

Rock Climbing Photo: ????
????
Jason Killgore
From boulder, co
Joined Sep 18, 2008
100 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
i'm parked there in the name of research.
now guess that andy route already, its got to be one of the classics...and might need a #4

damn jk, thats a good one.
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
i'm going to say the big tree route in darrington. grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Site Landlord
Mar 9, 2010
GRK wrote:
i'm going to say the tree route on darrington.


Nope. Further north, though just as wet.
Andy Laakmann
From Bend, OR
Joined Jan 1, 2001
1,805 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
sorry andy, i was guessing jk's.
your route is cruel shoes on the chief.

i can see tree the confusion, however.
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Site Landlord
Mar 9, 2010
GRK wrote:
sorry andy, i was guessing jk's. your route is cruel shoes on the chief. i can see tree the confusion, however.


WINNER! An awesome route too!
Andy Laakmann
From Bend, OR
Joined Jan 1, 2001
1,805 points
Mar 9, 2010
Here goes...

Our own monkey o' steel on point:


Rock Climbing Photo: Monkey o' Steel
Monkey o' Steel
Brian in SLC
Joined Oct 6, 2003
12,405 points
Mar 9, 2010
Is this a free-for-all, or is there some order I should be following? Mike Anderson
From Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Nov 15, 2004
2,670 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
its turned into a mini-sh@# show, but a little order might be called for:

Kevin McLaughlin wrote:
How about posting a photo of a well known route and asking for it to be named , winner then posts his own photo

i'll pass my turn to brian's post/photo.
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Mar 9, 2010
GRK wrote:
its turned into a mini-sh@# show, but a little order might be called for: i'll pass my turn to brian's post/photo.


See my response to Hank.

Yeah, too cryptic for ya...

JONG!
Brian in SLC
Joined Oct 6, 2003
12,405 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
Pahlease- i'm not one for pointing out the overly obvious, but you're right. i never would've gotten it without your so subtle One And Only Significant and Easily Aidable Roof in Lcc knowledge.

just figured you passed because all your recent pictures are from the slips.

anyway, baron spire was first, JONGMAAASTER!
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Mar 9, 2010
and all this time, I thought it was my turn Jason Killgore
From boulder, co
Joined Sep 18, 2008
100 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
it is your turn.
how close am i?
grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Mar 9, 2010
GRK wrote:
how close am i?


Hank's guess is closer...
Brian in SLC
Joined Oct 6, 2003
12,405 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
damnit brian! grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Mar 9, 2010
GRK wrote:
damnit brian!


B-b-but, I thought you loved cracks...
Brian in SLC
Joined Oct 6, 2003
12,405 points
Mar 9, 2010
GRK, south a ways and add a few doses of controversy Jason Killgore
From boulder, co
Joined Sep 18, 2008
100 points
Mar 9, 2010
Jason Killgore wrote:
GRK, south a ways and add a few doses of controversy


Infinite Bliss...
Brian in SLC
Joined Oct 6, 2003
12,405 points
Administrator
Mar 9, 2010
double damnit brian!!1 grk10vq
Joined Mar 29, 2006
5,120 points
Mar 9, 2010
yup. now you can legitimately have your turn Jason Killgore
From boulder, co
Joined Sep 18, 2008
100 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 5 of 39.  <<First   <Prev   3  4  5  6  7   Next>   Last>>

Mountain Project

The Definitive Climbing Resource

MTB Project

Next Generation MTB Trail Maps

Powder Project

Backcountry Ski Maps & Secret Stashes
FREE Stickers · Gyms · People · RSS · School of Rock · Contact · About
Terms · Privacy © 2017 Adventure Projects, Inc.