|Comments on Photo||Add Comment|
By Rock Junkie climbing Koh Tao
From: koh tao
Feb 12, 2015
Left to Right
1. 9m VS 5a Shin splints or well protected trad lead. Crack on a slab good nut placements, can be top roped with a sports anchor.
2. 9m Sport lead 5a 4 bolts Pocket a hoy .
3. Sport lead 6a+ 6 bolts Hung over, climb the underside of the arete powerful moves to start but eventually hit some good jugs and the gradient goes in you favor.
4. 9m Top rope 6a slaback , brace between the slab and the wall behind using the crack for you hands and feet.
5. 11m Sport lead 5 bolts 6a , Underclinging . get up on the the slab and work your way up the underclings.
6. 13m Sport lead 5c 6bolts , super nice trad HVS , Jam an toast . Easy scramble up to the crack then jam away .
7. 13m Top rope 6a , Retey . Good arete climbing all the way up dont barn door.