|Comments on Photo||Add Comment|
By Tommy G.
From: Killeen, Texas
Sep 18, 2014
|I went here, but I'm not sure about climbing this.... might want to be careful as to who sees you do it as I could see some of the locals not taking kindly. Looks epic, but dirty (& wide!!!) Would love a report if you know people who have been up it.|
By Vincent Owino
Feb 20, 2016
WHO WE ARE: YAGO B BOULDERING
We are professional climbers, tour and safari organization based here in Kisumu City operating in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Our Mission is to provide patrons of all ages a fun, climbing skills, promote tourism in East Africa, safe environment in which to exercise, socialize, and gain new experience through bouldering.
Our goal is to maximize our clients/friends/customers satisfaction and value according to their demands. To us the client/customer/friend is supreme.
Yago B Bouldering plans on achieving these objectives:
· To establish a small community trading hub/village center for daily food stuff to the entire community.
· To offer after school youth and school going kids climbing programs, hence remove them from the slums to come out and climb thus foster their skills
· To offer after school youth micro business training programs through bouldering activities
· To establish affordable traditional chilling out point for both locals and international tourist and climbers
· Become the primary center for outdoor climbing in the greater Yago in Seme Sub County area.
Kit-mikayi rock, called the granitic tour, is just next to us, say few meters away. Why don't we try this? It could be of international competition
here in Kenya (Africa)
You can reach us on email@example.com or on our website on yagobouldering.com or on facebook page at Yago B Bouldering our phone number is +254703888367