|Comments on Photo||Add Comment|
By Michael Gillit
Feb 23, 2016
Tombstone Wall routes. Listed right to left.
1. Isn't That A Daisy 5.7 short slab to chains off right edge. Starts off small ledge.
2. Doc 5.8 short slab to chains.
3. I'm In My Prime .10a
4. I'm Your Huckleberry .11?
5. You're A Daisy If You Do .10a fun start through huge hueco to easy finish.
6. A Reckoning .11? Last route starting off ledge
7. Down By The Creek Walkin On Water .10+/.11- Route starts out of bottom of creek, left of ledge.
These are the route names as given when established. Fun late afternoon sun.