Avg: 3.3 from 7 votes
|Type:||Sport, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||Brandon Adams, Rebecca Church, 2021|
|Page Views:||574 total · 46/month|
|Shared By:||Brandon Adams on Jan 8, 2021|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
High quality off vertical techy face.
Bolted to be approachable for climbers pushing into the style. Lots of bolts. Safe and fun.
Start on platform below Thumbs Up, climb to top of left tower of Fun House.