Avg: 3 from 2 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||E. Wolfe/R. Tetz/T. Grundy 11/2020|
|Page Views:||243 total · 17/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Nov 20, 2020|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
After the 4th bolt of “Solar Gain”, clip a bolt out right & move onto a steep headwall. Continue up & right on good holds until the difficulty eases.
Continue up vertical face to anchors.