Avg: 3 from 5 votes
|Type:||Sport, 220 ft (67 m), 2 pitches|
|FA:||Brandon Adams, Patrick Rizzo, 2020|
|Page Views:||492 total · 29/month|
|Shared By:||Brandon Adams on Feb 26, 2020|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Pitch 2: 10a, Climb the face above to a crack system that leads to the top dihedral. Cracks of all sizes and fun face, this pitch has it all. 10 bolts to a 2 bolt anchor. 30 meters
Top of pitch 2 is not at a stance, rock deteriorates up higher. Recommend leader lower to top of pitch 1 and give follower a belay from there.
5.9 and 5.10 moves reasonably well protected. Expect some run-outs on more moderate terrain.
Rappel the route.