Avg: 2 from 4 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Wendy Borgerd, Phil Green, 8/1989 (bolts: Todd Graham, 2007)|
|Page Views:||454 total · 33/month|
|Shared By:||Darrell Hensel on Jan 24, 2020|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The anchor is also a convenient freebie TR setup for Chocolate City and Broken Battery.
There is a second pitch above if one chooses to do it (Free To Choose, 11c, 8 bolts, 1 *.) Both pitches can be combined into one long pitch as well. HOWEVER, be advised there is still loose rock on Free To Choose!!!