Avg: 2.8 from 6 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||Scott Cole, Bill Russell, 1989|
|Page Views:||770 total · 27/month|
|Shared By:||Darrell Hensel on Jan 24, 2020|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The crux is a couple of bolts long and is almost immediate after stepping out left. Gently overhanging crimps/incuts gain the shallow dihedral/crack that composes the upper portion of the route. Slick rock.