Avg: 3 from 4 votes
|Type:||Sport, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||E. Wolfe/T. Grundy/S. Vasquez 01/16/2020|
|Page Views:||395 total · 24/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Jan 16, 2020|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Long and varied. Start with a hand-jam below a steep face. Climb to a transition left & follow an easy slab back right to a short, steep face. A thin slab finish leads to the anchors.
*There are several transitions (potential for rope drag), be aware of where the rope runs. Extendo draws help.
At the top of the slab w/the large boulder, flip your rope out of the crack before continuing up to reduce drag.
Belay from small platform on the left.