Avg: 2 from 2 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft|
|FA:||Dan mcDevitt and Diane Escobar|
|Page Views:||37 total · 33/month|
|Shared By:||dan mcdevitt on Dec 16, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
While not necessary, it is going to be a bit easier if you have some crack skills. Fun, consistant climbing that gets steeper as you go. crux near the top