Avg: 2.7 from 18 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||Dan mcDevitt and Diane Escobar|
|Page Views:||597 total · 19/month|
|Shared By:||dan mcdevitt on Dec 16, 2019|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
While not necessary, it is going to be a bit easier if you have some crack skills. Fun, consistant climbing that gets steeper as you go. crux near the top