Avg: 3 from 1 vote
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft|
|FA:||Brandon Adams, Alex Barbella, Andrew Post 2019|
|Page Views:||110 total · 65/month|
|Shared By:||Brandon Adams on Dec 7, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb 5.9 bolt protected crack and face system, then break right onto the face and climb to the top of the feature.
Approach by Starfish (recommended), Fashion Racket, or Sneakaroma. I recommend that you pass first pitch anchors, continue to the anchors below Megalodon, and belay the second up from there.