Avg: 3.1 from 23 votes
|Type:||Sport, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis, Jeff Scheuerell, Darrell Hansel, Nov 2017|
|Page Views:||840 total · 53/month|
|Shared By:||Nathan Z on Nov 12, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.