Avg: 3.4 from 5 votes
|Type:||Boulder, 23 ft (7 m)|
|Page Views:||874 total · 18/month|
|Shared By:||Jackson Heverly on Nov 3, 2019 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aaron Parlier, Shawn Heath|
- Very flat sandstone route composed mainly of small crimps and zig-zag patterns.
- Route starts with a hand-match located on a small ledge on the corner of the route. Footholds are located directly under.
- Crux is located halfway through the route with one shotty handhold and two very spread out footholds. Flexibility is key.
- Route does not concern itself primarily with the ladder areas on the corners of the wall. Stick to the crimps on the face of the wall and rely on the corners only in emergencies.
- From parking lot, head left up the hill. Walk past exposed faces you can see from the lot and head towards Juliet's Tower. Do not cross Black Run.
- Adjacent to the backside of Juliet's Tower.
- Walk past Juliet's with it on your right. Round the corner and the wall will be directly to your left with the starting holds located at about shoulder height.