Avg: 2 from 1 vote
|Type:||Trad, Alpine, 1000 ft, 10 pitches, Grade III|
|FA:||September 4, 2019 Andy Stephen and Ian McEleney|
|Page Views:||99 total · 35/month|
|Shared By:||Ian McEleney on Sep 11, 2019|
|Admins:||Chris Owen, Lurker, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1. 30m 5.6 Climb up a wide dike to a low angled chossy area.
2. 40+m 5.7+ Step out left and follow flakes and edges up the left wall of the corner/ramp. Eventually, trend right and belay at a small stance in the corner with a good anchor near some flakes. This is just above a triangle ledge in the corner with no anchor.
3. 35m 5.8 Move out left around the bulge on good holds. Climb a right-facing corner to a headwall, then step around to the left again, trending left and up to a decent-sized ledge in a blocky area with plants.
4. 55m 5.7 Climb up a V groove for a minute then move right to regain the crest. Continue up moderate ground before eventually accessing a sandy ledge system on the left (gully) side.
5. 45m 5.9 Climb a set of steep cracks. Above this continue up on the crest, past a fun section of 5.8 crack and face to a belay on a blocky ledge below a steep wall.
6. 30m 5.9 Climb a pair of cracks (fingers and OW) to a roof. Step right and follow a finger-to-hand crack to the arete. Climb easier terrain until you can walk into a chossy notch. Belay here.
7. 30m 5.5 You're trying to bypass the small tower above you. Pass through the notch, scramble down a bit, along, and back up again until you're on a ledge system.
8. 30m 5.5-5.7 Ascend moderate but loose ground to the right, back to the ridge crest. Belay on a rocky ledge below some reddish rock.
9. 50m 5.8 Climb a corner just right of the prow. Belay on a ledge under an offwidth with some blocks in it.
10. 20m 5.7 Traverse left, following a crack onto the prow. Then continue up to the top.