Avg: 2.5 from 2 votes
|Type:||Trad, Alpine, 750 ft (227 m), 7 pitches, Grade II|
|FA:||1934, Comici, del Torso|
|Page Views:||239 total · 10/month|
|Shared By:||ddriver on Sep 6, 2019|
|Admins:||Tim Wolfe, Shawn Heath|
1. III, 40m. Up the left-facing corner and over a dark roof at its right end. Steep looseness can be bypassed on the right with some exposure.
2. IV-, 30m. Cleaner rock up a chimney to a belay (thread) on the left at a ledge.
3. IV-, 30m. Back right into the crack until a pin belay is reached in an alcove,
4. IV, 40m. Step back left and follow the same crack system until a ledge is reached. Look right for a fixed belay.
5. IV-, 25m. Follow the same crack slightly rightwards up steep clean rock to a pin belay below an orange roof.
6. V-, 10m. Step up into a roof which is exited left on steep and very exposed terrain to a large ledge.
7. IV-, 60m. Traverse left on the ledge for about 30 feet and choose a clean crack that leads to the summit ridge and the true summit.
A station provides a short rappel off the back to a notch and then right down a gully until one can access an exposed ledge system. For this towards the hut/chairlift for several minutes, then find the trail of preference down.