Avg: 4 from 1 vote
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft|
|FA:||Rory Lowther, 2003|
|Page Views:||47 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||Merrick Schaefer on Jun 13, 2019|
1. Every climber entering the property must report to the Mount Amanzi reception before climbing.
2. Entrance is R30 for MCSA members or members of a University climbing club. Cards must be shown and must have a photo and sticker for year of membership.
3. A maximum of 2 guests are allowed with each cardholder. Entrance is R50 for the 1st and 2nd guests. Rather than grumble about this, join the MCSA or your University Club!
4. All climbers must sign the registry book and indemnity, and if they are the card-holder, must write their club membership number.
5. Opening hours are:- Winter time – 1 May till 31 August – from 08H00 – 16H00. Summer time - 1 September till 30 April – from 08H00 – 17H00. This reflects the hours the guards are paid and their transport.
6. Officers at reception must ask for cards and check validity, it is in the interests of access that climbers remind the desk staff of this.
7. The guard at the gate must check the date and number of people indicated on the receipt, it is in the interests of access that climbers remind the guard of this.
Follow these rules to make sure access is maintained. Anyone breaking them will be banned from the property.
Also no one may approach the crag for the dam wall side and legal action will be taken against anyone that trespasses there.
Join the MCSA: