Avg: 4 from 1 vote
|Type:||Sport, 110 ft|
|Page Views:||264 total · 39/month|
|Shared By:||Louis Mullerleile on Mar 25, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The climb can most notably be broken into two bouldery cruxes, with some sporadic pumpy cruxes in between: the first crux is located directly after the Piranha crux through some really interesting, powerful, and finally delicate moves, the second crux is up high just over the roof which leads you to a jug hueco and "easier" climbing to the anchor. Overall an amazing, varied line, that is totally deserving of your effort! Rock is real good and getting better the more people get on it.
I recommend extending certain bolts and skipping a few for rope drag purposes. I specifically skipped the first bolt and extended every bolt on Piranha.
70M gets you to the ground.