My Favorite Hole
Trad, 6 ft,
Avg: 3 from 2
FA: Jed Jirak
> San Diego County
> N San Diego County
> Lake Ramona
> Summit Area
Current San Diego County Advisories
- Thanks to ACSD for providing the following updates!
- ACSD Access and Nesting Advisoriesalliedclimbers.org/access-i…
- Poway Crag's Ramona Wall and Miller Time Wall have a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August 31st annually due to nesting raptors
- Glen Cliff has a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August, or if/when it is determined that nesting is not occurring. Check CNF website: fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
- Mt Gower also has a closure in effect from Dec 15th through August, or if/when it is determined that nesting is not occurring
- In recent years, Gower has been home to seasonally nesting raptors. To avoid human disturbance of nesting activities, advisories may be in effect from around December through August.
- Corte Madera Mountain Area. Closed Now until July 31st. For more details visit fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
- Eagle Peak area closed now until July 31st. For more details visit: fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DO…
Check the Cleveland National Forest websites for details.
Classic A-frame invert problem on great rock! Start by scooting back into your new favorite hole, get a good hand jam, and invert out the south side of the boulder. Work your feet up and pivot.
Small cluster of boulders just east of the East Summit Tower (Granite Geek).
Pad and spotter.
Jed on the first ascent
Slow, upward progress
Ian having fun