Avg: 1.3 from 3 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft|
|Page Views:||184 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||old5ten on Nov 23, 2018|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The bottom of this route is choss, but the middle and top have some fun moves. In Marty's guide this route is called Uncontrollable Urge.