Avg: 3 from 1 vote
|Type:||Trad, TR, 30 ft|
|Page Views:||241 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||Davis Badger on Nov 7, 2018|
- NO jogging, organized sports, biking, camping, hunting, creating fires or driving vehicles within the Arboretum, as these activities are damaging to the ecology of the landscape.
- Jogging is permitted ONLY on the designated jogging trails between Rt. 32 and the Thames River or the paved roads on campus. Please limit jogging to the areas marked on the Arboretum Jogging Trails.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of their dogs’ wastes. Bags are provided at the entrance to the Native Plant Collection on Williams Street.
- Don't disturb or remove plant labels, they are used to educate the public and are essential for tracking specific trees throughout their lives.
- Don't remove plant material without permission from the Arboretum office.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Arboretum.
In addition to these rules, BOLTING or DEVELOPING the climbing areas any further without express permission from the college is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!