Avg: 2.3 from 8 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft|
|FA:||E. Wolfe/M. Vasquez/T. Grundy/J. Reidhead|
|Page Views:||276 total · 15/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Apr 8, 2018|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.