Avg: 3.3 from 28 votes
|FA:||Scheuerell n Hensell|
|Page Views:||1,219 total · 28/month|
|Shared By:||Jeff Scheuerell on Mar 27, 2018|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Pay close attention on the slippery start to avoid falling before the first bolt. A well protected crux at the second bolt leads to great, though sometimes small, edges up the clean wall. A short easier section with a bit less than perfect rock leads to a steep pumpy jug haul to the anchor.