wandering, but not lost
Sport, 30 ft,
Avg: 2.8 from 12
FA: dan mcdevitt, diane escobar
> Sierra Eastside
> Bishop Area
> Owens River Gorge
> Central Gorge
> Banana Belt
Bridges Out! IMPORTANT LADWP NEGOTIATIONS!!
Due to liability concerns, bridges are being removed in the Owens River Gorge at the request of LADWP. The Bishop Area Climbers Coalition and the Access Fund are currently in negotiations with LADWP to get this issue resolved. In the meantime, please continue to be good land stewards by respecting these bridge closures and finding alternate crossing points until this issue is resolved.
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
crux at 4th bolt. super fun. this is my daily warmup when down at the belt
this route is left of wedjo and the 5.7. pretty much the left most route at b belt
12 bolts, mussy hooks at anchor