Avg: 1.5 from 8 votes
|Type:||Trad, 115 ft|
|Page Views:||306 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||Derek Field on Aug 12, 2017|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Getting over the first bulge is ugly and awkward, and a 5" cam may help. Then its a long stretch of moderate jamming and stemming to the anchors.